Statistics for 2011 & Audacious Goals for 2012
First things first, a big shout out to our fans and companies who used the website to post jobs and find jobs. Thank you.
I want to share some statistics from 2011 and plans for 2012.
Statistics for 2011
- 135,014 Unique Visitors
- 700,810 Pageviews
- 3.67 Pages/Visit
- 00:02:50 Avg. Time on Site
Members in 2011
- Total: Over 10,200
- 3468 Facebook fans
- 3616 Email subscribers
- 2234 RSS subscribers
- 792 Twitter followers
Audacious Goals for 2012
- Increase statistics by 10X. 1 million Unique Visitors and 7 million Pageviews
- Increase membership base by 10X which will make the total members over 100,000
- Best customer service because in 2011 there was virtually no customer service provided. Stupid I know.
- Give $12K of the revenues to an adopted charity. Still looking for a suitable charity.
- Upgrade website to allow users to upload resumes and make it more interactive for companies and recruiters by end of January 2012.
I got to admit this year I did not pay much attention to the site which was pretty stupid of me. The site pretty much grew organically but in 2012 I want to pay close to the customers and users growing the site intentionally and strategically.