How to Post a Job Ad on Singapore Part Time Jobs (Updated)
First Update: 30 January 2012
Here are the steps to post a new job ad on Singapore Part Time Jobs portal.
- Click the “Submit a Job” button on the right sidebar of the website.
- You need to log in to post a new job ad or register if you do not have a login. See details on how to register. You can also use the lost password feature if you cannot remember your password.
- Enter the job details as follows and click the “Next” button:
- Your Name/Company Name: You can either enter your name or your company’s name. This field can be left blank as well as it is not mandatory.
- Website: Enter the website link including the http:// and we will link it directly to your website. This is a new feature. This field is NOT mandatory.
- Logo: In the new version, a logo in either of these 3 formats .jpg, .gif or .png can be uploaded. This gives your job advertisement additional branding. This field is NOT mandatory.
- Job Title: Enter a job title that is descriptive and witty so that more job seekers will click through to view your advertisement.
- Job Type: Here you can select whether your job is part time, temporary or contract.
- Tags: Tags are essentially keywords that you use to mark your job. For example, you can mark your job as marketing, sales, retail, phone skills etc.
- Job Location: Enter the job location and if it is left blank, it will show up as “Anywhere” which is ideal if the location of the applicant does not matter e.g. the job involves working from home.
- Job Description: The description of the job should consist of the roles and responsibilities plus the candidate’s qualifications & position, and salary. Here you can style your text creatively and be descriptive so the job seeker does not have to contact you to clarify matters. This will save time for both you and the job seekers.
- How to Apply: Use this field to give instructions to candidates on how to apply for the job.
- Review your job ad and then click the “Go Back” button to make amendments or select one of the three job packs to purchase. If you want to feature your job at the top of our homepage and is highlighted in all other pages, check “Yes please, feature my listing.” option. Click the “Next” to confirm and make payment.
- Click the “Confirm & Submit” and you will be taken to the payment page and charged the appropriate fee. As soon as your payment clears your listing will become active. We process all payments via Paypal because it is a standard in web payments and additionally, we DO NOT store any of your financial information with us. You will be redirected to the Paypal payment page where you can see Your order summary. You can log in to your Paypal account (highlighted in red) or click the “Don’t have a Paypal account?” (highlighted in green) link if you want to pay directly via debit card or credit card without creating a PayPal account.
- Once the payment is made successfully, the job ad will be published. Please do not close the browser until the transaction is complete.
We’ll be covering more help topics so look out for it and in the meantime, contact us if you have questions.