Part Time Social Media Jobs in Singapore
In 2014, we have had many Social Media part time jobs posted for Singaporeans. This was the first year where we had social media positions posted on our job board. It shows that social media is starting to be considered a career here in our little island.
The most popular posting was our client Brand Inc’s job advertisement for Part Time Social Media Writer which garnered hundreds of quality applications. The hourly rate for the job was between $8-$10 per hour and most applicants were young Singaporeans and PRs.
That was some background information. In this post, I want to highlight four active part time social media related jobs as of December 2014:
1. Home Based Social Media Marketing / Graphic Design
This work from home job by cosmetics company My Skin Bible pays between $8 to $10 per hour (seems like this is the going market rate for part time social media positions). The main responsibilities include:
- Research, edit and schedule Facebook posts
- Review results of posts
- Manage email campaigns
- Brainstorm ideas for new social media campaigns
- Administrative tasks
More job details are available at http://www.singaporeparttimejobs.com/jobs/home-based-marketinggraphic-design-work/
2. Work From Home Part Time Admin & Marketing Assistant
This position from a mobile artisan coffee company is not purely social media but a chunk of the job description involves researching and writing Facebook posts. Other duties include mostly copywriting and admin work. They are paying $7-$9 per hour and need you to work a minimum of 16 hours per month (that’s truly a 4-hour work week).
If you are interested in this position, click http://www.singaporeparttimejobs.com/jobs/home-based-admin-marketing-assistant/
3. Contract Social Media Marketing Assistant
This position from Egalite Marketing is 5 working days per week and pays a monthly salary of $1,800 and above (depends on experience). Main responsibilities include:
- Plan strategies for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Work with in-house team of designers and developers to implement company marketing plans on various social media platforms.
- Monitor and report results.
- Training and other tasks as assigned by marketing manager.
This job is in East Singapore.
Since this is NOT a part time position and if you can commit 5 days a week then click http://www.singaporeparttimejobs.com/jobs/marketing-social-media-sales-it-developer-assistants-executives/
4. Social Media Marketing Assistant
This position from Korq Singapore is a mix of ecommerce and social media marketing tasks. The office is in Bugis and the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Update product information on various ecommerce platforms.
- Plan various strategies for social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest
- Admin tasks
- Newsletter management
- Basic website update and maintenance
This job is very flexible as you can choose to work:
- SGD $1000 for 3 working day per week
- SGD $700 for 2 working days per week
- Working hours: 9am – 6pm which including 1 hour lunch time
- Work location: Bugis
If this part time job seems like what you want, click http://www.singaporeparttimejobs.com/jobs/social-media-marketing-assistant/
Important Note: The jobs are only open for Singaporeans and those who are permitted to work part time in Singapore. DO NOT apply if you are not eligible because it wastes your time as well as the time of the employers. Kindly state “Singapore Part Time Jobs” in your applications.