Are you a go getter who loves tackling challenges and making customers smile? Wolfgang Violin Studio is seeking a highly organized and energetic addition to our customer service team. Established since 2009, we are a premium music academy that is committed to delivering the best in music lessons and customer service to our customers.
- Manage customer database
- Maintain student records and track registrations/withdrawals
- Greet customers and answer phone, email, and walk in enquiries
- Update the schedules for students and teachers
- Monitor student attendance and arrange makeup lessons
- Register students for examinations
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- High energy, can do attitude with initiative and able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to work at Tembeling Centre or Orchard Road
- Able to commit for at least 1 year
- Music background is not required but will be an advantage
- Training will be provided
- Able to work weekends (Sat OR Sun) 930am – 630pm
About Wolfgang Violin Studio
Do you love kids and classical music?
Wolfgang Violin Studio is a boutique music academy with programs for adults and kids from age 3 and up. With 3 branches at UE Square, Centrepoint and Tembeling Centre, our expanding business is looking for enthusiastic and motivated part time staff who are looking to grow with our company.
Specializing in violin and cello lessons for all ages, we offer a vibrant and energetic work environment with competitive benefits, renumeration, and career progression for the right candidates.