We are looking for suitable candidates to join us at Oodles Learning Hougang, authorised learning partner of OnSponge. The position will start as Part-time with an option to convert to full-time employment after 6-months.
The Assistant Centre Manager is responsible for the smooth running of the Oodles Learning Hougang Centre. A people and results-oriented person who is independent and responsible to achieve excellence in service and operations standards at the Centre.
1. Assist the Centre Manager with the overall operations of the Centre.
2. Manage inventory for worksheets, stationery, class attendance sheet, and other class related tasks that are necessary for the operations of the lesson.
3. Manage requests from parents for make-up lesson due to absenteeism.
4. Handle tuition enquiries from calling/walk-in customers.
5. Manage the generation of fee collection invoices, handle fee collection and updating Student’s Management System
6. Assist with the management and planning of Centre Marketing activities like Open House, Workshops and other marketing events.
7. Any other general administrative tasks that’s required to ensure smooth operations of the tuition centre.
1. Able to work retail hours. The Centre’s operating hours are Tue-Fri, 2.00pm to 9.00pm and Sat, 8.30pm to 6.30pm.
2. Admin or Clerical experience preferred but not mandatory.
3. Confident and communicates clearly.
4. Self-driven and with the ability to suggest and recommend improvement to the Centre operations.
5. Positive working attitude and pleasant personality to engage external and internal customers.
6. Knowledge in the use of Microsoft office suite of software (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
About Oodles Learning (Hougang) Pte Ltd
Oodles Learning (Hougang) Pte Ltd is the authorised learning partner of onSponge +hinking Math program (www.onsponge.com). We currently provide tuition for Primary 3 to 6 students as well as Secondary 1-4. onSponge is a very well established brand in Singapore and the +hinkingMath tuition programme is designed based on a defined pedagogy and curriculum structured along the MOE syllabus as well as the examination trends observed by the development team.