The Library Assistant reports directly to the Business Centre & Library Executive Responsibilities:
- Deliver administration duties as well Library services in response to the information needs of Members on level 3
- Work with internal departments to ensure that operations run seamless through effective communication
- Strong administration and writing skills
- Minimum ‘O’ level or Diploma in relevant field
- Personable and presentable
- Computer proficient with excellent Microsoft Office, and Adobe PhotoShop
- Ability to effectively multi task and follow up on all short term commitments
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, kindly email us with a detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries, contact number (s) to: Senior Director of People Development The American Club 10 Claymore Hill Singapore 229573 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.amclub.org.sg We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only. All documents including CV, birth certificates, school certificates, and written references will be kept for a period of three (3) months before it is destroyed, in accordance with our Personal Data retention guidelines.
About The American Club
A lot can be said about the Members who walk through the doors of The American Club. They are sophisticated, well-travelled and demand only the best life has to offer. The Club offers life’s little luxuries and even necessities, conveniently located in Singapore’s business district. The Club has created an exclusive sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of city living. This is where our Members come to experience a higher standard of personalized service and a host of amenities designed to let them live life to the fullest. The same can be said about the employees who walk through our doors. When you have an audience as special as ours, nothing short of exceptional will suffice. Hence, our relentless pursuit of best practices for our most prized asset, the employee. Go ahead, take the first step and experience this place affectionately known to us as, Our Club and see for yourself, what the fuss is all about.