- Perform valet parking during car park compaction and safely assist Members in the handling of their vehicles
- Work closely with the security team and Duty Managers to effectively manage traffic within The Club’s car park
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ level
- Possess a valid Class 3 Singapore driving license
- Comfortable in handling various sizes and types of vehicles
- Good English communication skills
- Must be service oriented
- Composed and able to work well under pressure
- Mature disposition to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues and Members
- Weekday and Weekend: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Working hours may vary occasionally depending on The Club’s operational and work requirements
- Able to commit a minimum of 6 months or longer
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, kindly email us with a detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries, contact number (s) to:
Senior Director of People Development
The American Club 10 Claymore Hill Singapore 229573
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only. All documents including CV, birth certificates, school certificates, and written references will be kept for a period of three (3) months before it is destroyed, in accordance with our Personal Data retention guidelines.
About The American Club
A lot can be said about the Members who walk through the doors of The American Club. They are sophisticated, well-travelled and demand only the best life has to offer. The Club offers life’s little luxuries and even necessities, conveniently located in Singapore’s business district. The Club has created an exclusive sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of city living. This is where our Members come to experience a higher standard of personalized service and a host of amenities designed to let them live life to the fullest. The same can be said about the employees who walk through our doors. When you have an audience as special as ours, nothing short of exceptional will suffice. Hence, our relentless pursuit of best practices for our most prized asset, the employee. Go ahead, take the first step and experience this place affectionately known to us as, Our Club and see for yourself, what the fuss is all about.